Image Map

Monday, September 17, 2012

Fall is Coming!

Anyone who knows me well knows I am obsessed with fall and winter.  Basically the time from the start of fall to Christmas is my favorite time of the year.  After this terrible heat wave here in SoCal boy am I ready for fall and fall weather.  Lately there have been a ton of fall inspired pins on Pinterest and it has been making me more excited for the season than ever.  Here are some of my favorite fall inspired pins as of lately.
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 

Reasons Why I Love Fall:
  • My birthday is in fall.
  • The smell of cinnamon and pumpkin spice.
  • Fall Starbucks drinks.
  • Big scarves and boots.
  • Cold weather when you're at home with a cup of coffee.
  • Thanksgiving food.
  • Baking Thanksgiving cupcakes and cookies.
  • FOOTBALL SEASON!
  • Starting to shop for Christmas!
Reasons Why I Don't Love Fall:
  • Finals.
What are you favorite things about fall? Are you all as excited as I am for the changing seasons?

No comments:

Post a Comment