Image Map

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Homemade Granola Bars

A couple of weekends I had some free time on my hands and I figured what better way to use it than baking.  I have been wanting to make this homemade granola bar recipe that I found on pinterest for a while now.  The recipe can be found here.  It's pretty easy, not much more too it than mixing all your ingredients together, pressing into a pan, and baking.

You can put whatever add-ins your heart desires into your granola bars. I decided on these:
  • chocolate chips
  • coconut
  • peanuts
You will also need:
  • oats
  • peanut butter
  • honey
I added a little extra honey and peanut butter because I had heard these tend to crumble if you do not add enough.  While they fell apart a little on the bottom they stayed together pretty well.





What would you add in your granola bars?

No comments:

Post a Comment