Image Map

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Catching up After the Move

So, long absences are a trend for me on my blog and I am through apologizing for them.  I wish had I had the same disciple that so many other bloggers who write everyday or a couple of time a week do, but I do not.  Instead I'll just have to catch you all up on what I did in-between writing.  First of all, as I had been saying, I did in fact move.  My new place feels so much more like home than my old one; although there will always be a certain bit of nostalgia that I hold with that old house, it was my first place away from home besides a dorm room.  While we all know renting in your 20's is far from perfect I am happy to say that I am moving up.




I'll try and post a mini room tour later on.  Also look foward to a post about how I revamped an old TV tray and made it into a cute side table (right) as well as a post about my new friend Reed the Deer.


Besides moving, I have also been working and I started school once again.  I am happy to report I am taking two classes for my major instead of just a ton of transfer catch up classes, hopefully that means I won't want to kill myself this semester.  In the span of two months I have also gotten new glasses, finally visited the San Diego art museum in Balboa Park, watched the entirety of Friday Night Lights, (I recommend it) started looking for a second job, and bought a candle the smells like cinnamon donuts.  Pretty sure those are all of the important things that have happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment