Image Map

Friday, October 19, 2012

In My Opinion...

Happy Friday bloggers.  Hope you all have had a better week than I have; it's been tough since I had to put Roxy to sleep last weekend.  But i'm trying to keep myself busy and think of our happy memories to make myself feel better.  So, on a lighter note I'm linking up with the fabulous Rachel from lala Lists for "In My Opinion."  Here are some of my opinions...

1.  Yogurtland is the best thing in the world.  If I'm ever rich I want one in my house.
2.  This hot Southern California weather needs to go away, I need real fall weather.
3.  Coffee and tea taste better in a giant mug with leaves on it.
4.  The more pillows on my bed the more comfortable it is.
5.  My room should be big enough for a nice comfy chair.  Not so I could sit in it, but so I could throw       my clothes and purse on it when I get home.
6.  My design class should be later in the day, 8 am is too early to feel creative.
7.  Big quilts are one of the best things in the world.
8.  Sufjan Stevens is having a Christmas concert in Hollywood and the tickets should be free just because it's Christmas.
9.  The iphone should have a teleport app so I don't have to drive for an hour and half back to my parent's house every time I want to see them.
10.  Gilmore Girls should be on Netflix so I could sit in my room and watch it this entire weekend instead of doing my homework.

What are some of your oh so important opinions lately?


2 comments:

  1. Hahah 4-7 basically describe my life!!! such a great list! Thanks for linking up and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tea drinking weather! My favorite is David's Tea, they are really awesome.

    Follow each other?
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete