Image Map

Friday, October 5, 2012

High Five for Friday!


As you could probably tell from my last post my week has been a bit stressful so hopefully you all have had a better week then me, My week did however have a good start so let's concentrate on that for a second.

1.  I went to my parent's house last weekend which was great because I got to see my dogs!  That's a terrible thing about moving out, not seeing your pets.  Thank god I've got three dog's in my new house to keep me company but it's still nice to go home and cuddle with my own dogs.

2.  Another great part about going home was going to my favorite frozen yogurt place and getting a giant cup of yogurt.  Tart and strawberry yogurt with strawberries, nuts, and chocolate chips; nothing can beat it.

3.  I found my old map of Paris I got when I was in Europe in high school and hung it up in my new place.  Now I sleep below Paris.  Hopefully it'll help inspire me to return soon and to do my French homework.

4.  Finally used my brand new paints for design class.  Although  I've had a love hate relationship with my design class lately using my new paints was a love.

5.  Tuesday night this week my roomies and some of our friends went out for sushi.  I spent way too much money and ate way to much sushi but it was so worth it.  Best sushi I've had in a while and I'm already craving it again.

Another high of my week was when two of my best friends Samantha and Alissa came over last night to bake pumpkin muffins and watch scary movies.  Aren't autumn inspired activities the best?  Today has been the first day it's felt like fall here in San Diego so naturally I got close to none of my chores done and instead slept in and curled up with some tea and my laptop.  Well I take that back, I did sanitize and clean our kitchen which was a lot of work so I should give myself credit.

Tomorrow parents are coming down to SD to go to our football game and next week I'm heading to my parents to go to the UCLA game with them. Another amazing thing about fall, FOOTBALL!



5 comments:

  1. Mmmmm... Sushi!! Delish! Have fun with your parents at the football game! :) New follower from #H54F.

    Falen
    www.upwardnotinward.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sushi was to die for! Thanks so much :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous pup! Cuddling with Sherman right now ... missing dogs is no fun at all. Hope you get to go back and see them soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I get to see them next weekend, counting the days!

      Delete
  3. Aw love your pup :) LOVE your blog, so cute! Following now :) Check out mine?
    http://angieb5989.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete