Image Map

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The Autumn Tag

I saw the autumn tag on The Marvelous Flight of Cara's blog and I obviously had to do it.  It's a well known fact that autumn is the best season in the world.  Well, maybe that's more of an opinion...nope actually I'm gonna stand by what I said, it's a fact.  Changing seasons, new Starbucks drinks, and lots of scarves and boots! Yes please!  So here are some of my favorite things about fall in The Autumn Tag...

1.  Favorite thing about autumn.
The clothes.  Not sure who doesn't love wearing boots, scarves, and tights again.  Boots and scarves are definitely my weakness, I have a closet full of boots and I literally have two drawers in one of my dressers dedicated to scarves.  I also love the change in weather and being able to curl up with a cup of coffee and read my kindle, write on my blog, or watch some Netflix while its rainy and cold outside.

2.  Favorite drink
Obviously Starbucks's PSL, Pumpkin Spice Latte!

3.  Favorite scent/candle.
Of course all candles from Bath and Body Works are to die for, I love "Autumn Day" and "Pumpkin Pecan Waffle."  But nothing can beat those smells that have some nostalgia attached to it; the scent of thanksgiving dinner cooking at my parent's house or my mom's pumpkin surprise in the oven.

4.  Best lipstick.
I am a lipstick fanatic so this is a tough one, but MAC's rebel is perfect for fall.

5. Go to moisturizer.
I have really dry skin naturally so cold weather only makes it worse.  I use Cetaphil and Palmer's cocoa butter all year round, in fall I just use more of it.

6. Go to color for eyes.
I don't really have a go to color for my eyes in autumn, pretty much depends on what mood I'm in or what I'm doing.  However, ELF's baked eyeshadows really do remind me of fall.

7.  Favorite music to listen to.
A little Iron and Wine and coffee is perfect for fall.  Also for some reason Nada Surf's cover of "If You Leave" really reminds me of fall.

8.  Favorite outfit.
Dear lord I have to pick one? Impossible.  Just a couple of examples though are, a cute dress with some boots, tights, and a chunky sweater,;or black riding pants, boots, leather jacket, and a big scarf.

9. Favorite autumn treat.
Pumpkin pie and my dad's party potatoes on Thanksgiving.

10. Favorite place to be.
In bed, at my parent's house, or at a UCLA football game!

I tag all of you to answer these questions!
Let me know what you favorite things are about autumn.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! So glad you did this! I love your blog SO MUCH! I'm a new follower! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, well autumn is my favorite season! Thanks so much for following, I really appreciate it :)
      Kris

      Delete