Image Map

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Some September Activities

Let's catch up on what's been going on lately.  We first of all let's just state the obvious, IT'S FALL!  Which means the heat wave in San Diego has officially ended and I can actually wear sweaters and boots without feeling like I'm gonna die.  I have been taking advantage of that this week by pulling all my cardigans out of my closet and putting them to good use.  My favorite fall outfit so far has been the one pictured in the middle.
Cardigan: Old Navy
Dress: Forever21
Earings: Forever21
Glasses: Warby Parker
Phone case: Ebay

Last week was my friend Miranda's birthday and we celebrated by going out to In Cahoots, a country bar in San Diego, for drinks and dancing. Happy Birthday girl!  Also, that was probably the most exciting thing to happen to me in a while because I NEVER go out.

Back to this week, although I'm excited about the weather, this week has been extremely hectic.  I had two midterms on Tuesday; French and 19th century European art history.  I worked Wednesday night so I stated up late studying after I got home then rushed to school early the next morning to study some more.  After a bit of a stressful day my work called later that evening to see if I wanted to pick up a five hour closing shift, which I couldn't say no to, need the money!  So I worked till about 1030, and let me tell you, after that day, I don't think I've ever been more happy to see my bed.  But then this morning I went back to work for a little shopping since it's employee appreciation weekend!  As you can see I got a lot of maroon colored clothing, 1. because its the perfect fall color and 2. because my manager says it's my color and she helped me pick out half of it.  Cannot wait to wear it though, with my new boots!

And in between all of the midterms and work this week I got a cute little snapchat from my sister, it made me smile.

Tonight, to relax me and the roomies ordered pizza, made some margaritas and started watching American Horror Story (which is crazy, have any of you watched it? Creepy and addicting right?)  

What have you all been up to in these first few weeks of fall?

1 comment:

  1. Loving this look,Absolutely gorgeous you are!!!here is my loved blog,i think maybe you are love too:
    Wholesale Hero Costume
    Wholesale Sexy Hero Costumes


    Keep in touch,best wish for you.

    ReplyDelete