Image Map

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Greek Yogurt Peanut Butter Dip

Happy October!  Where did September go though, seriously?  I guess since October is finally here that means fall is finally in full swing! If you're anything like me you love to spend you fall mornings in bed with a cup of coffee and maybe some fruit while watching Netflix.  Today I have the whole day off, no work, no school so that's exactly what I am doing.  However, I decided to try and make a little something new with my morning apples and crackers.  I had seen a few different recipes for different fruit dips made with Greek yogurt and decided to make one of my own.  Here is what you'll need...


  • Greek yogurt of your choosing
  • Peanut butter of your choosing
  • Cinnamon 
  • Honey
There is really no set plan for this dip.  Add you desired amount of peanut butter to taste.  This is about the amount I used...



Mix in peanut butter well before adding a bit of honey and a dash of cinnamon to taste.  Enjoy with your favorite fruit and some crackers!

Hope everyone has a happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment