Image Map

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Revamping a TV Tray

Before the move I revamped an old TV tray my parent's had in their closet so I could use it as a side table on the other side of my bed.  Really easy and cheap project so stay tuned!

Started like this
Sanded the whole thing down, unfortunately mine was pretty old and pretty cheap. It had quite a few water marks on the top which made painting a little more difficult. 
I gave the whole tray several coats of while spray paint.
I then taped off the top where I wanted the stripes and painted them.
Then all you've got to do is let dry and remove the tape.  You may have to touch it up a little after the tape is removed.  When I took the painter's tape off it removed a bit of paint.


Wah-La! Cute side table.
To see how I made the magnet board in the back you can go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment