Image Map

Monday, August 20, 2012

Back to School Style

We all know the inevitable is approaching, there is no more hiding, school is starting my friends and you better be prepared.  I start school again a week from today and I am half excited and half dreading it.  I'm excited to get back into a routine and of course be at a new school, however, I know a couple weeks in I will be counting down to winter break.  Now, I don't know about the rest of you but a new semester always makes me want new stuff!  I have to fight the need to shop for a new wardrobe every semester.  That doesn't stop me from lusting over things online though.  Here is some back to school style that I hope to acquire this semester, after I find a job of course.

1.  2.  3.  4.  5.  6.  7.  8.

What are your must haves when you start back to school?  Or for just fall in general?
Also, I am all moved into my new house and I'll be posting pictures of my room all decorated in the next couple of days.

2 comments: