Image Map

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Me Myself and I #2

Today I'm linking up for the second "Me Myself and I" link up party!


1.  What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?
If I knew there was no possible way of me failing?  Move to New York and be the real life Carrie Bradshaw!  Who doesn't want to move to New York, wear fabulous shoes, and ten years later get married to a man with the nickname Big?  But seriously, when I was younger I thought if I just moved to Manhattan my life would immediately be like that.  Then I got older and realized the only real estate I would ever be able to afford in Manhattan would be a one bedroom one bath apartment in a four story walk up, which I would share with five other girls.  That does not sound glamours at all. I wouldn't have enough money left to even buy half of a Manolo Blahnik.


2.  If you had only six months left to live what would you do with the time?
Easy, travel and shop. I would do some major shopping in places like Paris, London, and Milan.  I would visit every piece of art work I have ever wanted to see.  A week of that time I would spend just in the Louvre. It would be perfect.

3.  If a front page news article was written on you what would the headline be?
"A La Jolla man clings to life after being viciously attacked by a pack of wild dogs in an abandoned pool."

Please someone tell me they got that joke.

4.  What is your biggest pet peeve?
I hate feeling like people are pressuring me into things after I have clearly said no.  I realize a lot of people probably hate this, I don't know anyone that would like it but this seriously bothers me more than most things.  As in, "Hey Kris try this food." "No thanks I don't really like that food." "But just try it." MY GOD! I'm almost 22 I know what I like and don't like. I'm not telling you that you cannot eat it, just stop trying to feed it to me.  The same thing when someone tries to get me to go somewhere or see and movie after I have already clearly stated that I would rather not go to the place or see that movie. The worst one is being pressured to spend money after I have said I do not want to. I HATE when I say I cannot spend money and then the next day the same person I told that to asks me to do something ridiculously expensive. Am I not being clear or something?

Sorry for that short rant, but that's my pet peeve.

5.  What is your favorite chick flick movie?
I love myself a good chick flick. Especially on a rainy day with a cup of coffee. I LOVE the "Sex In The City" movie (the first one) I could watch that all day long. I also love "Under the Tuscan Sun," "Bridesmaids," "The Devil Wears Prada," and "Love Actually." Just to name a few.

I am loving this link up! Can't wait to learn a little bit more about all of you!

1 comment:

  1. I so feel ya on the carrie bradshaw front… if only life were so simple!

    ReplyDelete