Image Map

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Goodbye For a Week

Hello bloggers! I am currently in the air port waiting for my flight to SEATTLE!  I sure I have mentioned that I will limited to no internet access while I am in Washington so I just wanted to take this time to stop by and say hello.  I know I have not been extremely present the past few weeks but I have been quite busy with packing and some personal things.  I think once I move and get settled into my house in San Diego things will definitely calm down and I'll be back to blogging full time.

I am going to try to take some down time in Washington to find a Starbucks so I can hopefully have some internet and post at least once this week.  For now, this is what I have been up too on this very busy morning...

Getting ready this morning was not fun. I don't pack light obviously.

In & Out lunch with my family before we leave California for a week. Seems appropriate.

Long Beach is the smallest, weirdest airport I have have flown out of. 4Nbsp;It took me ten minutes to go through security.  If you're used to flying out of LAX, you know what I mean.

Hope you are all having a wonderful week. Remember to enjoy your summer, it's almost over :(

No comments:

Post a Comment