Image Map

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting

Happy hump day everyone!  I confess I have been on Pinterest quite a bit this past week since I've been settled in my new home. Even though I pretty much have no more space left in my room for new furniture or projects, that has not stopped me from looking.  So here are some of my Pinterest favs from the week.

How cozy does this room look?  I one day hope to have the coziest house ever.

Love this look. I'm in need of everything in this outfit.

Don't these look like the most delicious cupcakes you have ever seen? I NEED to make these, my mouth is watering.

My dream wedding

Brown combat boots are definitely on my wishlist for fall. I don't know how I don't have a pair already.

Want to follow me on Pinterest? Click below!



No comments:

Post a Comment