Image Map

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Blog Everyday in May

Apparently "IT'S GONNA BE MAYYY" (insert gif of Justin Timberlake circa 2000 here).  Anyway, one of my very favorite bloggers,  Jenni at Story of My Life is hosting a link-up challenge to blog everyday in may.  She has posted about it here and written out a list of topics to write about everyday.  Because I love Jenni's blog so much and I have not been blogging as much as I would like to lately I thought it would be great to try my very best to partake in this may challenge.  Now I cannot make any promises because 1. I have finals this month and 2.  Everyday is a lot.  But I will try my very best to keep up.

I encourage all of you to also try and take part of Blog Everyday in May as well.  Who is with me?!


No comments:

Post a Comment