Image Map

Friday, April 5, 2013

High Five for Friday!


1.  On the way back to my parent's house for spring break I stopped by my mom's work and we went out for sushi for lunch!  Any day with sushi is considered a good day.  Plus they gave us flowers on our plates so that was pretty cool.

2.  I dyed my hair red guys!  I have been wanting to go red for the longest time but I could never find the right red or something I was happy with.  So Saturday I went to my friend Stephanie who is in beauty school and she did it for me, and I LOVE it.  I could see myself keeping this color for a while.  I just want to look like a mermaid, that's the the dream right?

3.  After spending the day at Ikea and lunch at South Coast Plaza we finally got Sprinkles Cupcakes in New Port.  It's an obsession.  The Sprinkles in New Port also opened a Sprinkles ice cream a couple of days again, I'm gonna have to go back and try that soon.

4.  Went on a TJ Maxx shopping trip this week and go these Steve Madden nude flats for $29.99! I'm a Maxxinista!

5.  My sister Molly and I went out to lunch together this week.  This picture was taken before we ate and went back to the car to find out that she had locked her keys in the car. Our wonderful father came to bring the extra key and open the car for us so we didn't have to wait around for AAA.  Thanks dad!

How has your week been?  For those of your that celebrate, what did you do for Easter?

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh I LOVE Sprinkles cupcakes. It's probably a good thing the closest one is several hours away from my house! :)

    ReplyDelete