Image Map

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Blog Everyday in May: Your Life Story in 250 Words

I am going to try my very best to stay around 250 but to be honest I could probably write a novel about myself (which is why I have a blog) 


I was born in Long Beach California on November 20, 1990 to two lovely, first-time parents. When I was 4 my life changed and I got a younger sister, Molly.  The four of us lived in a small house in Perris, California for ten years.  I lived right next door to my best friend and her three sisters.  I attended the same Catholic school from kindergarten to 8th grade. When I was younger I was involved in girl scouts and hated it.  Then I started to cheer and was involved with volunteering and ASB when I was in junior high.  In 2000 we moved to Riverside, California.  I went to Catholic high school, which means a total of 13 years in Catholic school although I do not consider myself Catholic anymore. I did make amazing friends there though. In high school I was a cheerleader, head of the yearbook staff, and wrote for the school newspaper.  When I was 16 I went to Europe for ten days.  When I was 18 I moved to Seaside, California on my own for school and stayed there for a whopping four months before moving back to Riverside and attending a JC. I took an art history class when I was 19 and fell in love.  In August I moved to San Diego to study art history at San Diego State University.  I currently live with five other girls and three dogs.  I one day hope to move to Seattle with three of my own dogs but not five other girls.

Amen.

 BOOM! 257 words!

No comments:

Post a Comment