Image Map

Thursday, April 4, 2013

This is F***ing Awesome

I hope everyone who celebrates had a great Easter! Because it was a bit rainy and overcast in Orange County my family and I didn't end up going whale watching like we had planned.  So instead we had a day at Ikea and then got cupcakes at Sprinkles.  This week I also went shopping at TJ Maxx and Old Navy and went thrift shopping with my momma!  I haven't been in a while which is disappointing because it is one of my favorite things in the world to do.  Even before the Macklemore song made it cool.  Here are some of my finds.




Not completely sure what I'm gonna use this wood bowl for yet. Probably rings and jewelry or other knick knacks.


Love this old Moonshine bottle. I'll probably use it as a vase.


Okay, I have no idea what exactly i'm going to use these old tea tins for but I HAD to have them. They are just too adorable and so unique.



Yes, another jar, you can never have too many jars.  I have a ton of foods that I've been wanting to organize lately so I'm not even close to being finished with my jar obsession.


I thought this was pretty cute and I could use it in our living room when we move in August for remotes or something.  I'm not really sure if I like the way it is or if I'd like to paint it and scuff it up.  I love nautical things but I'm kind of on the fence about the whole "anchor's away" thing.  Let me know your thoughts?  Is it cute as is or does it need a revamp?

No comments:

Post a Comment