Image Map

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Blog Everyday in May: Things I'm Afraid of

Today's topic for Blog Everyday in May is "thing(s) you are most afraid of."  Honestly, I'm afraid of a lot.  Two days ago I found a spider ON MY BED, I'm afraid of that happening again, only the spider bigger and hairy and it eats me.

I am afraid of spiders, and heights and Jello (nothing should be that consistency).  On a serious note though, I am afraid of not doing all of the things I want to do in life.  It is very easy for me to get comfortable or give up, unfortunately it's just my personality.  I am sure it is everyones to an extent.  It's easy to become comfortable and not push yourself to do new things or meet new people.  A lot of times I am scared that I will never get married or have a family of my own, because cliche as it may be, it is what I want.  I get afraid that I'll never see the things I want to see or live the places I want to live and I'll regret it.  In general I am just afraid of my future.  I hate change but sometimes I get restless and want it; it's a very conflicting way to live, I wouldn't recommend it.

Also, I am afraid that I won't pass French 100B.


No comments:

Post a Comment