Image Map

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

June Favorites

1.  Black wrap with gold studs: I got mine at a local boutique but this one pictured is very similar and can be found here.  I have seen them all over though. It's perfect to add a little edginess to an outfit.

2.  Sparkle nail polish:  I am obsessed with sparkle nail polish lately, whether it's ombre sparkle nails or an sparkle accent nail.  I get most of my nail polish front the drug store or Forever 21.  I cannot afford to constantly buy expensive nail polish and at only $2.80 I've found that Forever 21 polish lasts pretty long. The polish pictured as well as other colors can be found here.

3.  Two Faced Shadow Insurance:  I had been looking for a shadow primer at a reasonable price that would make my shadow last all day and this one has worked out great so far!  It's under $20 and the tube has lasted me quite a while, you do not need to apply too much for your shadow to stick.  This primer helps my shadow and liner not to crease, smudge, or fade which is perfect for long days. I got mine at Sephora, you can find it online here.

4.  Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream:  OH. MY. GOD.  So I have incredibly dry skin and get eczema when I stress out so it is very hard for me to keep my skin moisturized, especially my face. Between wearing makeup and washing my face every night my face dries out very easily.  I have tired moisturizer after moisturizer and this is by far the best I have ever found.  My mom has the same dry skin I do and she had bought it for herself; I tired it out and after one night my skin felt ten times softer. I cannot believe I lived for so long without this product.  But, like I said I have incredibly dry skin so I can't say how this would work for someone with oily skin.  You can find Cetaphil at pretty much any drug store, here it is at Target.com.

5.  Knit Fedora with Bow:  I got my knit fedora with a black bow on it at Forever 21.  I am fedora obsessed this summer.  It's the perfect summer accessory.  The fedora pictured is the one I have however it is no longer available on Forever21.com although there are tons of other fedoras at Forever21 as well as other stores for summer.

6.  Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo:  Unfortunately if I don't wash my hair everyday it gets incredibly oily so I have been in search of an affordable dry shampoo that wont leave my hair feeling gross.  This product is only $3.00 at Walgreens! Can't beat that! And it works great!  I just spray a little on my roots and brush my hair out and it's like I just washed my hair.  It can be found here online.

7.  Billabong California Love Shirt:  I recently went shopping for some summer clothes and after stalking this Billabong California love shirt online for months I had to go into Tilly's to see if they still had it.  I am proud to announce that I got the very last one in my Tilly's!  It's no longer at Tilly.com either although if you like the shirt, you never know some stores may still have it in their sell section!

8.  Silk Elements Heat Protection Spray:  I went on a bit of an online shopping spree on SallyBeauty.com and I bought this heat protectant spray for $7.99.  I've really loved it, I spray it before I do any heat treatment on my hair and not only does it protect my hair but it makes it incredibly silky and smells nice.  When I first used it I thought it was making my hair a bit greasy but after brushing my hair and styling it my hair didn't look greasy at all, it was just super soft.  I would definitely recommend it.  Not to mention it is now on sale for only $4.99 at SallyBeauty.com.

9.  H&M Bird Print Jersey Top:  I bought this top at H&M a couple weeks ago; the number one reason I bought it was because I don't have anything that looks like it.  It's not exactly something I would normally buy but I've been feeling like I should branch out in my style.  I just walked past it when I was first looking around the store but then when I came back to it I though, "I could make this work" so, I bought it and I'm glad I did.  Like I said, it's different than anything I own and it's a perfect, light, summer top.  I did not see it on H&M.com currently but it still may be in some stores.

4 comments:

  1. OBSESSED with that california love shirt. i'm going to have to get me one to rock it in portland. everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics, love your blog sweetie! A new follower!
    -Kosi
    http://onecreatesoneself.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete