Image Map

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thrift Finds


Today my mom and I went to Hobby Lobby and a couple of thrift stores for more house stuff.  I spent under $40 for all of this!

I got these knobs for 50% off at Hobby Lobby.  I plan to do a DIY project with them so stay tuned for that!

Mason jar for 99 cents.  I think I'm going to use it to hold some makeup brushes. I am in desperate need of new makeup holders.

This was probably my best find of the day, except I didn't find it, my mom did.  She was going to get it for herself but when she didn't want it I got it.  It's a Giani Bernini handbag which is usually about $100 at a department store and I got it for $14! SCORE! It's a little warn on the bottom but overall it's not in bad shape. I have been looking for a new purse but I really having been able to afford anything so this was perfect.

I got this coffee container for $1.  I had been looking for something to hold coffee grounds and I love the old, vintage look of this.

This is my second jar and I got it for $1.  I am absolutely obsessed with jars lately, I have no idea why and I still don't know exactly what I'll use this for but I love it.  It had an ugly popcorn sticker on it but I just soaked it in some soap and water and it came right off.

I got two of these bowls which are actually originally front Pier One but I got them at the thrift store for $1.50 each.  Perfect for pasta!

These two yellow plates were $1 each and I got two of them.  I am still in search of more plates, I don't have many so these were perfect.

I got this bowl for $1 as well and I think i'll use it for rings or other jewelry instead of food because it's so small.

This bowl was $1 as well. A little smaller than the pasta bowls but good for snacks or ice cream.

Stay tuned for more thrift finds soon!

3 comments:

  1. awesome haul!! that purse is so gorgeous! did you just go to local thrift stores or did find all that at the bigger chain thrift stores like goodwill?

    kelly elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I got the purse and one of the jars and the Salvation Army but I got everything else at an awesome local thrift store! :)

      Delete
  2. Love seeing what people find at thrift stores and garage sales! Great post.

    ReplyDelete