Image Map

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Thrift Store Finds


Yesterday my mom and I went thrifting at Goodwill and a local antique and thrift store.  I bought a few things for my house and I found all this stuff for around $10!


I bought this mug, there were a ton of them there so probably nothing too special but I plan on using it to hold pens or pencils. I like the eclectic look of using different cups and mugs for office supplies.

 
I was hoping to get a few tea cups to hold jewelry and knick knacks but I only found one that I liked.  Hopefully text time they have more!


I got this box for $3! I walked buy it about six time before I noticed it. Not quite sure what I'm going to do with it yet but I'm sure I'll figure something out.


Probably my best find were these three mixing bowls, $5 for all three! There are 1, 1 1/2, and 2 1/2 quart bowls so I'm sure there is a 2 quart floating around there in the world somewhere but oh well.  I am going to use these as small mixing bowls while baking, I needed some and these are perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment