Image Map

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Smoothie Recipe

Hello lovelies! I don't know about you guys but I am always searching for a snack in the middle of the day that won't make me feel guilty.  The perfect solution to this problem? A smoothie full of fruit and protein!  So here's a little recipe that I like to use for my mid-day snack!

What you'll need

  • Blender (obviously)
  • Three strawberries (I got mine from the local farmer's market! Yum!)
  • About two big spoon fulls of vanilla yogurt
  • one scoop vanilla Protein powder (I use Aria Protein. It's for woman's health and has protein, soy, calcium and folic acid.)
  • About 1 Cup watermelon juice (I use Minute Maid)
  • 2 Cups Ice



When I make my smoothie I usually don't measure things out completely. You really can't go wrong so if you want more strawberries or too add more fruit go for it! This is just what I usually have on hand.  Add your ice to the blender first.  Then cut up your strawberries and and add the rest of you ingredients into the blender.

Here is what your smoothie look like before..


And after it's all blended up it will be a pretty pink color...

Now enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. this looks soooo amazing! Yummy :) and I love your signature, lol so cute

    kelly elizabeth

    ReplyDelete