Image Map

Friday, June 29, 2012

What's In My Bag?

Time to see what's in my bag!  Now that I have this new purse there is so much more room for everything I need.  Everyone loves bags with oodles of pockets, right?




1.  My keys.  I don't have many keys, just my house key and of course the key to my sweet ride, my 2005 Ford Escape.  I also have all my rewards cards like Autozone, Panera Bread, Blockbuster, Alberstons, and my Borders card that I have yet to take off since they have gone out of business.

2.  My make-up touch up emergency kit. I probably need a new bag, I've had this one for years, I don't even remember where I got it. Inside you will find...


  • An old MAC studio fix compact.  This one is in in NW20, although my color does vary a bit from summer to winter.  
  • My Burt's Bees lip balm with passion fruit.  A LOVE Burt's Bees it's a god send.  I got this one at Borders before it closed :(
  • L'oreal Voluminous Full Definition mascara in black.  I used this mascara for a while and it does definitely give you fuller, darker lashes.  However, a little goes a LONG way, you have to wipe off the tip a bit before application so that it does not clump.  I have gone back to using Covergirl Lash Blast but I keep this one in my purse just in case.
  • Avon glimmerstick eyeliner in Saturn Grey.  I usually use black Covergirl eyeliner but again, this is just for touch ups if I need it.
  • Mark "Totally Balmed" SPF 15 tinted lip balm, a little protection and color for my lips.
  • And lastly, Kiss maximum speed nail glue.
Back to what's in my bag...

4.  Iphone and ipod charger.  Always important to have on hand.

5.  My Ray Ban Wayfarer sunglasses in tortoise shell.  These were my dad's in the 80's and I kind of inherited them.  I alternate between wearing these, my cat-eye Ray Bans and my knock-off Aviators.


3.  My wallet, that goes without saying, everyone has one. It's full of boring things like my license, debit card, insurance card and zero cash.  I got it for about $12 at Forever21 and it holds quite a bit, I've been happy with it so far.

6.  This was an old wallet that my mom got me for Christmas a few years and because it is a clasp wallet it does not hold all of my stuff but I've just been using it as a check book holder until I find one I like.  It's actually ripped on the other side but at least it's pretty!


7.  More beauty supplies! I have tweezers just in case and three lip products that I use regularly.  First is my favorite MAC lip gloss in "Just Superb."  Second is my Carmex, could NOT live without this stuff I would definitely recommend it for dry, chapped lips.  Third is my Rimmel London lipstick in 006 "Pink Blush."  I got it at target for a few dollars, it's a great matte pink if any of you are searching for something a little cheaper than MAC.

8.  Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion.  I really haven't used this much it just came as a small sample for free with my Aveeno face wash so I stuck it in my purse.  


9.  Purell hand sanitizer, a must have in everyone's purse.  Having clean hands is never a bad thing.

10.  Victoria's Secret's Pink body lotion, I use it on legs and arms if they get dry while I'm out and about.  This lotion came with perfume that I got for Christmas last year.

11.  Mini Suave deodorant, again self explanatory and always a good idea to keep in your purse just incase.    

12.  Neutrogena sunblock in SPF 55 because I when I burn, I BURN.  Although my dad is hispanic I got my mother's Russian, lilly white skin so I take sun protection very seriously.  I cannot tell you how many times I have forgotten sunblock and gotten a terrible burn just from walking around in the sun for a couple hours.  I don't know why it took me almost 22 years to learn to just stick a tube of sunblock in my purse.


13.  Small compact mirror from Forever21.  Again, always a good idea to keep a mirror in your purse.

14.  My 80GB ipod classic.  I've had this one for years, I got it for my 17th birthday and I have no interest in getting a new one a long as it keeps working.

15.  Lastly, my most prized possession, my iphone 4s.  I'm sure you can tell that my phone is not in there it's just the case, sneaky, right?  I took these pictures with my iphone so I obviously couldn't have it in the picture.  Yay for cheap blogging!  I'm saving up for a camera but I currently do not have one that works.  My iphone case is from Kate Spade and it is unfortunately breaking.  I have a couple cheap, rubber cases but I'm currently lusting after some phone cases on Etsy.  Also under my phone is it's sleeping bag!  My mom crocheted it for me and I keep my phone in it while it is in my purse to protect it.

Hope you enjoyed learning what's in my bag!  My best friend is coming over today to make pistachio cupcakes so look out for that blog coming soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment