Image Map

Friday, March 15, 2013

I'm Baccckkkk

Okay, so I took a bit of a hiatus.  It was much needed to concentrate on school and then during the holidays to concentrate on spending much needed down time with my family.  Instead of telling you all what I have been up to the past couple of months I'll let you see in pictures.
I turned 22! This picture was taken at my sushi dinner before I got completely trashed and danced to The Backstreet Boys in my kitchen.

Finished my first studio class at State! Pretty proud of my final project for Design class.

Spent a day back in my home town Christmas shopping and day drinking at a country club with this lovely lady.









Spent Christmas at my parent's house with my family.


Celebrated Valentines day with my roomie Arpi with a sushi date, flowers from out waiter, margaritas and cookies.



Spent a day at Sea World with my sister.

Went to Sprinkles in La Jolla for Regdor's 50th!

Got a Kindle! Now I'm a reading machine!




Arpi and I traveled to my parent's to help my little sister celebrate her 18th birthday. We got cupcakes, shopped for her prom dress and went to dinner with family friends.

Those have been my highlights over the past few months. So happy to be back blogging. I've got a lot coming up I can't wait to share, including finishing my first year at State, another move, and maybe another summer in Washington. 

No comments:

Post a Comment