Image Map

Saturday, March 23, 2013

The Dollar Store is a Magical Place

Now I understand that for some people the Dollar Store may not be magical but it is one of my favorite places in the world.  I can go crazy in there, so it can be dangerous.  Today I went with my roommate, spent under $10 and got tortillas, cotton balls, hand soap, noodles and these...



These little placks were $1 each (obviously) and they are absolutely adorable.  I'm waiting to put them up when I move again in August and finally have a cute house I can decorate. Counting down the days!


And I don't think I need to explain this mustache mug.  I firmly believe everyone needs one.

I honestly could have gotten so much more stuff, and I probably will once spring break is over.  I'm planning on getting some seeds and a pot from the dollar store and trying to plant my own flowers, something I have never done before.  It could go very poorly but it's only $1 so why not?  You only live once right?

What are some of your favorite things you've found at the dollar store?

No comments:

Post a Comment