Image Map

Sunday, March 24, 2013

My Nest

I call my room my nest, I firmly believe everyone should have a nest.  When your room is a nest it means it's homey and cozy and a place for you to unwind.  When I moved into my current home in August I did a mini room tour but here are a couple of snippets of my room today...











What is your "nest" like?  Is your nest even a nest? If not I strongly advise your make it one.  You'll need:

  • Things that make you happy 
  • something that smells good like candles, linen spray etc.
  • cozy throw pillows and blankets
  • and you'll definitely need a pillow pet (I strongly believe world peace would be achieved if everyone had a pillow pet)

7 comments:

  1. Aw I wish my bedroom looked like this! I live with my boyfriend so it's not as feminine as I'd like! But your nest is gorgeous, I'd love it if it was mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I live with five roommates so the rest of my house isn't as decorated but my room is my own little sanctuary!

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness I love your contacts holder, so cute! Very lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, everyone definitely needs a nest! And I love how you put your make-up brushes in mason jars. Too cute ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I definitely have a jar obsession. haha. :)

      Delete
  4. This is great! Love all the decor! And, we're insane about making lists, haha! So we love to see how other people stay organized!

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete