Image Map

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Strawberry and Nutella Smoothie

Today my class was canceled and I decided that I would spend the entire day in front of my television watching SVUesday (Law and Order: SVU marathon on USA every Tuesday).  While in front of the TV I thought of ways I can use my strawberries which were going bad when I came across a few smoothie ideas on pinterest. I decided to improvise with what I had around the house.


What you'll need:

  • Strawberries
  • Almond milk
  • Nutella
  • Ice
I used four large strawberries, (sorry the fifth strawberry in the photo is misleading. Also misleading is the Stella Rosa in the back, that is not needed.  Unless you find you need it, no judgment.) a cup of ice, two generous spoons full of Nutella, and about a cup of almond milk.  Just put it all in the blender and blend!



And enjoy with your lovely roommate!

No comments:

Post a Comment