Image Map

Friday, March 22, 2013

High Five for Friday!

Happy Friday blog world!  That means it's time to link up for H54F!


1.  In & Out lunch date with Arpi.  Grilled cheese and animal style fries, so bad yet so good.

2.  Sunday was my childhood friend Alissa's bridal shower.  Still can't believe she's getting married.  Where did all the years go? How am I old enough to have friends getting married? It's pretty surreal but I couldn't be happier for her and her fiance Jeff!

3.  Of course deciding to get back into blogging this week was a huge highlight! As a huge highlight is my new blog design that I spent all weekend working on.  Still might make a few changes but for now I'm happy with it.  And I'm thrilled to be writing again!

4.  Almost finished reading "Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me: And Other Concerns" by Mindy Kaling.  I definitely recommend it.  An excellent book and laugh out loud funny.  I've been sitting in the school library between classes the past week laughing to myself as I read it like a creep.  Also, if you're looking for a new show to watch I would recommend her show "The Mindy Project."  I'm in love with it; she is definitely one of the best and funniest writers out there.  Comedy writing isn't just a man's world anymore!

5.  Lounging around with some Chips Ahoy, iced coffee from my Keurig and my new one dollar candle from Ikea.  Perfection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment