Image Map

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Four Years of Cash

Today is a very special day! It is Jonathan Cash Moreno's 4th birthday guys!  For those of you who do not know, this is Jonathan Cash Moreno...

He is four years old today, my parents got him when he was just a couple months old and I honestly cannot remember what I did before him.  We've always had dogs growing up but Cash is not a normal dog.  He's more like a human than a dog.  I realize people say their dogs are like humans all the time but I am serious. Neve have a met a dog who has such human emotions; never before have I met a dog that hates me so much.  He is constantly annoyed with everyone, he actually gives dirty looks, I swear to god.  It's like having a mute teenager in the house at all times.  

Here is a list of other things that Cash does that makes him interesting:
  • Does not know how to bark
  • Is in love with a cat
  • Hates affection
  • Sleeps on a bed of fur and silk
  • Is terrified of spoons
  • Loves wearing clothes
  • Loves to sleep with his leash and harness 
  • Doesn't understand the concept of playing with other dogs but loves to look at them
Those are just a few things that make him the one and only Cash.  The past four years with him have been full of adventure and inconvenience.  Like the time I took him and Roxy (RIP :( ) to the vet and he had to be put in an air conditioned cage for 30 minutes until they could vaccinate him because he was so excited that he had rose his temperature too high to vaccinate.  Or the time I got a call from my dad asking if I could pick him and Cash up down the street from their "walk" because Cash had laid down under a tree and refused to get up.  There are dozens of "Cash stories" I could tell you, I could probably write a novel on them.  But for now I'll just leave you with a few pictures of him through the years...










Happy birthday little brother!

2 comments:

  1. AWwwww this is the sweetest thing ever. Happy belated Birthday, Cash! You are so handsome and loved by many.

    ps. love the birthday hat :)

    ReplyDelete