Image Map

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Current Crush: Birds. Birds. Birds.

An exciting part of being a new blogger is there are a ton of firsts, today is my first link up for current crush Thursdays!  What am I crushing on lately you ask? Birds.  Yes, birds.  I don't know what sparked this love of all things bird but lately I just have to have anything avian.  Here are some of my top picks.
1.  Lamp- Target
2.  Dress- Sheinside.com
3.  Ring- republic.co.uk
4.  Purse- matlan.co.uk
5.  Necklace- etsy.com
6.  Earrings- modcloth.com
7.  Hummingbird Shirt- bestseller.com 
8.  Zipper Clutch- Marc Jacobs
9.  Mirror- shopterrain.com
10. Pillow- yliving.com

So what about everyone else?  Am I the only one with the avian flu or is anyone else loving our feathered friends as much as I am?  


5 comments:

  1. I love that ring!!!!! Super cute!!!

    R
    www.lalalists.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta say I was a bit confused when you said birds, but you definitely picked out some great stuff with birds on it! Adorable! I am especially loving on that dress. Just found your blog and have loved getting to know you better. I'm excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I appreciate the follow :)

      Delete
  3. haha I've got avian flu too, I'm obsessed with bird-print fabrics. that dress is too cute :)

    ReplyDelete