Image Map

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting

Happy Wednesday blog land!  Today I'm linking up for "Oh How Pinteresting" to show you all my favorite pins of lately.

Can make this wall art with an old map, a pallet and some Mod Podge.

Can you say dream hair?

This post has caused me to crave pancakes all week long.

If you saw my last current crush post you know how obsessed I am with birds. I NEED this bird blazer!

I can totally make this calendar bulletin board myself. Cute and creative way to stay organized.

LOVE these floral bowls. I've been looking everywhere for some affordable ones similar to these.

What to follow me on Pinterest? Click here!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the sweet comment! I have wavy/ombreish hair right now but nothing like those gorgeous locks...definitely dream hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that whole outfit with the bird blazer, and the dream hair, obviously!

    ReplyDelete